Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications
Production Records, 1988-1989
These records document Smithsonian Video Collection productions including "The Ultimate Rock Video" which became "Gems and Minerals," "First Ladies," "The Flying Machines," - airplane restoration at the National Air and Space Museum, Paul E. Garber Preservation, Restoration, and Storage Facility; "National Zoo: the Zoo Behind the Zoo;" and "Creatures Great and Small" - insects and dinosaurs. Materials include scripts, shooting logs, and production reports.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- National Zoological Park (U.S.)
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.). Paul E. Garber Preservation, Restoration, and Storage Facility.
- Creatures Great and Small (Video recording : 1989)
- First Ladies (Video recording : 1989)
- National Zoo: The Zoo Behind the Zoo (Video recording : 1989)
- Flying Machines (Video recording : 1989)
- Aircraft -- Conservation and restoration
- Video recordings -- Production and direction
- Documentary videos
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 02-143, Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications, Production Records