Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Chief Curator
Exhibition Records, 1990-2001
This accession consists of records documenting exhibition planning and production. Materials include proposals, scripts, budgets, correspondence, checklists, images of objects, and floor plans.
Restricted for 15 years, until Jan-01-2017; Transferring office; 9/23/2003 memo, Wright to Savini; Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery (Smithsonian Institution)
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Devi: The Great Goddess (Exhibition) (1999: Washington, D.C.)
- Painted Prayers (Exhibition) (1995: Washington, D.C.)
- India Through the Lens (Exhibition) (2000: Washington, D.C.)
- Sensuous and the Sacred: Chola Bronzes from South India (Exhibition) (2003: Washington, D.C.)
- Sakhi (Exhibition) (1998: Washington, D.C.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
- Floor plans
- Black-and-white photographs
- Black-and-white transparencies
- Color photographs
- Color transparencies
- Video recordings
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 03-150, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Chief Curator, Exhibition Records