Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications
These records document elements that contributed to the creation of "Engines of Change: The American Industrial Revolution, 1790-1860" the video epilogue to the National Museum of American History's exhibition of the same title. The video was produced during 1986 for the National Museum of American History and was completed in 1987. Materials include the original video footage, widow dubs of missing original footage, and master video tapes.
Restrictions pertaining to the use of these materials may apply (based on contracts/copyright). Access restrictions may also apply if viewing copies are not currently available. Viewing copies can be made for a fee. Contact reference staff for details.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Engines of Change: The American Industrial Revolution, 1790-1860 (Exhibition) (1986: Washington, D.C.)
- Engines of Change: The American Industrial Revolution, 1790-1860 (Video recording : 1987)
- Industrial revolution -- American
- Museums -- Educational aspects
- Museum exhibits
- Documentary videos
- Video recordings -- Production and direction
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 02-090, Smithsonian Institution. Office of Telecommunications, Productions