Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Office of the Director
Exhibition Records, 1992-1997
This accession consists of records created and maintained by Milo Cleveland Beach, Director, documenting administrative preparations for the exhibitions "Twelve Centuries of Art from the Imperial Court," "Paintings by Masami Teraoka," and "Puja: Expressions of Hindu Devotion," and the proposed exhibition "Iznik and China: Porcelain From the Topkapi Saray Museum." Materials include correspondence, memoranda, protocols, sample contracts, photocopies of images of objects, and essays.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Beach, Milo Cleveland
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery (Smithsonian Institution)
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Twelve Centuries of Art from the Imperial Court (Exhibition) (1997-1998: Washington, D.C.)
- Paintings by Masami Teraoka (Exhibition) (1996: Washington, D.C.)
- Puja: Expressions of Hindu Devotion (Exhibition) (1996: Washington, D.C.)
- Iznik and China: Porcelain From the Topkapi Saray Museum (Proposed exhibition)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 02-037, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Office of the Director, Exhibition Records