Finding Aids to Records of Professional Societies in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
History of Science Society
This accession consists of publications and brochures produced by the History of Science Society (HSS). The primary topic is the study and teaching of the history of science. Also included is one copy of the published program for the HSS annual meeting in 1999.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- History of Science Society meeting (1999 : Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- Teaching in the history of science resources and strategies (Monograph)
- History of science - a guide for undergraduates (Monograph)
- History of science syllabus sampler (Monograph)
- Topical essays for teachers (Monograph)
- Introduction to the history of science in non-western traditions (Monograph)
- Magic lantern: a guide to audiovisual resources for teaching the history of science, technology, and medicine (Monograph)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 01-198, History of Science Society, Publications