Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Smithsonian Institution. Office of the Secretary. Special Consultant to the Secretary (James C. Bradley)
Project Records, 1963
This accession consists of records maintained by Dorothy Rosenberg after James C. Bradley's death. Materials relate primarily to a publication Bradley was preparing on "events," and include other topical files relating to Smithsonian Institution offices and museums; especially the National Air and Space Museum, the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, and Union Station in Washington, D.C.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Rosenberg, Dorothy
- Bradley, James C., 1910-1984
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden -- History
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.) -- History
- Union Station (Washington, D.C.)
- Smithsonian Institution -- Administration
- Smithsonian Institution. Office of the Secretary
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 84-195, Smithsonian Institution, Office of the Secretary, Special Consultant to the Secretary (James C. Bradley), Project Records