Usage Conditions ApplyThe Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consists of correspondence documenting divisional activities during the tenures of Paul Brockett, Custodian, 1904-1920; Ruel P. Tolman, museum aide, 1912-1919, Assistant Curator, 1920-1931, Curator, 1932-1946; Ralph Clifton Smith, museum aide, 1921-1926; C. Allen Sherwin, museum aide, 1935-1937; Jacob Kainen, museum aide, 1942-1945, Curator, 1946-1966; Eugene J. Fite, museum aide, 1947-1950, Assistant Curator, 1951; Fuller O. Griffith, III, museum aide, 1955-1957, Assistant Curator, 1958-1960, Associate Curator, 1961-1964; Peter Morse, Associate Curator, 1965-1967; Eugene Ostroff, Associate Curator, 1960-1966, Curator, 1966- ; and Elizabeth M. Harris, Assistant Curator, 1965-1972.
- Brockett, Paul 1872-1946
- Smith, Ralph Clifton 1898-
- Tolman, Ruel P (Ruel Pardee) 1878-1954
- Sherwin, C. Allen
- Fite, Eugene J
- Kainen, Jacob
- Morse, Peter
- Ostroff, Eugene
- Griffith, Fuller
- Harris, Elizabeth M
- United States National Museum
Series Level Description
- To view records that comprise this series, see the detailed list of accessions and/or record units below.
- For a history of the creating unit, refer to "Forms part of" above.
- To view related record series, refer to "Related to" below.
Addl. KW Subjects
(SIA RS00429) Government of Kenya
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Graphic arts
1.5 cu. ft. processed holdings