Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
National Air and Space Museum
Enola Gay Exhibition Records, 1994-1995
This accession consists of records that document the Enola Gay exhibition and aspects of the controversy that followed. The files include annotated exhibition scripts and cover memoranda for the The Crossroads: The End of World War II, the Atomic Bomb, and the Onset of the Cold War and The Last Act: The Atomic Bomb & the End of World War II; photographic materials; video cassette; exhibition drawings and plans; and a bound publication assembled by the Air Force Association.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Air Force Association
- National Air and Space Museum (U.S.). Archives Division
- Enola Gay (Bomber)
- Enola Gay (Exhibition) (1995-1998: Washington, D.C.)
- Crossroads: The End of World War II (Proposed exhibition)
- Last Act: The Atomic Bomb and the End of World War II (Proposed exhibition)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
- Black-and-white photographs
- Color photographs
- Architectural drawings
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 97-168, National Air and Space Museum, Enola Gay Exhibition Records