Finding Aids to Personal Papers and Special Collections in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Record Unit 7418
National Museum of Natural History. Division of Mollusks
Photograph Collection, 1888-1988 and undated
This collection was maintained by the Division of Mollusks. It contains photographs of Division curators including William H. Dall, Paul Bartsch, Robert Edwards Carter Stearns, Charles Torrey Simpson, Harald A. Rehder, Robert Tucker Abbott, Joseph Rosewater, and Richard S. Houbrick; malacologists, invertebrate zoologists, and other scientists including Henry Hemphill, John Brooks Henderson, Jr., Charles W. Johnson, Carlos de la Torre, and James Zetek; annual meetings of the American Malacological Union, 1974-1986; the Pele Expedition, 1967; and National Museum of Natural History exhibitions.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Dall, William Healey, 1845-1927
- Bartsch, Paul, 1871-1960
- Stearns, Robert E. C. (Robert Edwards Carter), 1827-1909
- Simpson, Charles Torrey, 1846-1932
- Rehder, Harald Alfred, 1907-
- Abbott, R. Tucker (Robert Tucker), 1919-1995
- Rosewater, Joseph, 1928-1985
- Houbrick, Richard S.
- Hemphill, Henry, 1830-1914
- Henderson, J. B. (John Brooks), 1870-1923
- Johnson, Charles Willison, 1863-1931
- Torre y Huerta, Carlos de la, 1858-1950
- Zetek, James, 1886-1959
- American Malacological Union
- Pele Expedition (1970)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 7418, Photograph Collection