Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Record Unit 124
United States National Museum. Office of the Registrar
Shipment Records, 1880, 1884, 1888, 1892-1893, 1897-1898, 1901
These records contain information concerning the shipment of exhibits and supplies to and from expositions in which the Smithsonian Institution participated. The materials document the work of Stephen C. Brown, Registrar, 1880-1919.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Brown, Stephen C.
- Berlin International Fisheries Exposition (1880 : Berlin, Germany)
- Louisville International Exposition (1884)
- Cincinnati Industrial Exposition (1884)
- Ohio Valley and Central States Exposition (1888 : Cincinnati)
- Columbian Historical Exposition, Madrid, Spain (1892)
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Tennessee Centennial and International Exposition (1897 : Nashville, Tenn.)
- Trans-Mississippi and International Exposition (1898 : Omaha, Neb.)
- Pan-American Exposition (1901 : Buffalo, N.Y.)
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 124, United States National Museum. Office of the Registrar, Shipment Records