- British Library is digitizing the last surviving play script by William Shakespeare pleading for the humane treatment of refugees. [via The Guardian]
- Why Ben Franklin would hang out at libraries today. [via the Atlantic]
- Wall of Birds, a new interactive from artist Jane Kim and Cornell Lab ornithologists.
- A local wins the National Portrait Gallery's 2016 Outwin Boochever Portrait Competition. [via WJLA]
- The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History's Director, Kirk Johnson, explains the history of life on earth in 3 minutes. [via Big Think]
- Newly released; an environmental scan of web archiving with our own Lynda Schmitz Fuhrig and Jennifer Wright. [via Harvard]
- Archiving the sound architecture of buildings. [via Open Culture]