- Do you have a a museum-centric resolution for 2012? Curator Journal is asking for all #museolutions on Twitter [via @Diane Shaw].
- New favorites in the collections of the Internet Archives. An example of the gems from this week’s roundup?: you may know what the Eiffel Tower looks like, but do you know what it sounds like?
- Ten images that changed the course of science.
- We now keep so many of our treasured memories and photos online, but what happens if a site shuts down? This article profiles the Archive Team—a group of do-gooders who swoop in to save archives of information online in danger of being shut down or disappearing [via Marvin Heiferman].
- What’s the oldest book in the Smithsonian Libraries? Take a peek.
- Did you know that our partner Historypin has a plethora of how-do videos and guides, including this one on navigating the Historypin map:
“How to Navigate the Historypin Map,” Courtesy of Historypin.