- I've got mold in my files
- How does the Smithsonian Institution Archives determine which records to keep and which to discard?
- How do I become an Archivist?
- Photograph stuck to glass?
- Stabilization of crumbling materials in archive of DC volunteer organization
- How do I preserve my newspaper?
- How do I preserve my collection of historic 16mm film, audiotape or videotape?
- Should I laminate an old document, like a photo or birth certificate?
- A laminated old Official document
- Why does paper yellow?
Collections Care Guidelines & Resources
Learn about best practices for conservation, preservation, and digitization from the Archives’ Collections Care team.
Click any column name to sort topics by that column.