- I've got mold in my files
- How does the Smithsonian Institution Archives determine which records to keep and which to discard?
- How do I become an Archivist?
- Photograph stuck to glass?
- Stabilization of crumbling materials in archive of DC volunteer organization
- How do I preserve my newspaper?
- How do I preserve my collection of historic 16mm film, audiotape or videotape?
- Should I laminate an old document, like a photo or birth certificate?
- A laminated old Official document
- Why does paper yellow?
Identifying Copy of Constitution
I am trying to find out where I might have some one look at item I found about 25 years ago behind a very old oil painting. I have enclosed [received via email with attachments] pictures of that item, which is the Constitution. After viewing a history show last week and they spoke of some one else finding a copy of the Constitution the same way, I thought that I should have some one check out mine.They said in the show that 174 copies were still missing of the first 200 ever made. If you could direct my to the right place I would be very happy.