Narrow Your Results
Filter Your Results
Smithsonian Museum & Research Centers InformationClose Browse records and papers documenting the history and research of major Smithsonian divisions. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by museum or research center.
- National Museum of American History (90)
- United States National Museum (79)
- Smithsonian American Art Museum (75)
- Freer Gallery of Art (57)
- National Air and Space Museum (40)
- National Museum of Natural History (40)
- National Zoological Park (39)
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden (28)
- All (19)
- National Portrait Gallery (18)
- Smithsonian Institution Building (17)
- Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum (16)
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (10)
- National Museum of African Art (10)
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute (9)
- Anacostia Neighborhood Museum (3)
- National Museum of the American Indian (3)
- National Postal Museum (1)
- + Show More
- - Show Less
Smithsonian Secretaries InformationClose Browse records and papers of the Smithsonian Secretaries, from 1846 until today. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by individuals who have held that office.
Expeditions InformationClose Browse records and papers documenting scientific and collecting expeditions either affiliated with the Smithsonian, or with which Smithsonian researchers participated. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by geographic regions predominantly represented in expedition records.
Smithsonian Records InformationClose Browse official records created at the Smithsonian Institution’s museums, research centers, libraries, and archives, now in the Smithsonian Institution Archives’ collections. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by major topics or disciplines.
Personal Papers InformationClose Browse papers and special collections created by institutions and persons who have contributed to and collaborated with the Smithsonian. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by major topics and disciplines.
Bronze Statue of Laddie Boy
- Bronze Statue of Laddie Boy
- A man stands besides the bronze statue of Laddie Boy designed by Bashka Paeff. Laddie Boy was President Warren Harding's Airedale. The inscription reads "Laddie Boy, cast from the pennies of newsboys throughout the nation in memory of Warren Gamaliel Harding, their friend". It was a gift of the Roosevelt Newsboys' Association
- For permission to reproduce or publish, contact email@example.com or call 202-633-5870. To order reproductions, call 202-633-1933 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laddie Boy, Statues, Bronze, Paeff, Bashka, Dogs, Animals, Newsboys, Gifts, Pennies, Roosevelt Newsboys' Association
- Harding, Warren G (Warren Gamaliel) 1865-1923
- Historic Images of the Smithsonian
- Photographic print, Exhibit
- Local Number:
- SIA2009-0445 and 811
- Physical Description:
- Color: Black and White; Size: 10w x 8h; Type of Image: Exhibit; Medium: Photographic print
- Full Record:
Using the Archives' Collections