Narrow Your Results
Filter Your Results
Expeditions InformationClose Browse records and papers documenting scientific and collecting expeditions either affiliated with the Smithsonian, or with which Smithsonian researchers participated. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by geographic regions predominantly represented in expedition records.
Smithsonian Museum & Research Centers InformationClose Browse records and papers documenting the history and research of major Smithsonian divisions. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by museum or research center.
Smithsonian Secretaries InformationClose Browse records and papers of the Smithsonian Secretaries, from 1846 until today. Pre-set filters help narrow searches by individuals who have held that office.
Florence Hedges (1878-1956)
- Florence Hedges (1878-1956)
- Florence Hedges (1878-1956) was a pioneering plant pathologist who worked for most of her career at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry
- Cite As:
- Acc. 90-105 - Science Service, Records, 1920s-1970s, Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Plant diseases, Botany, Women scientists
- Hedges, Florence 1878-1956, United States Bureau of Plant Industry
- Black-and-White Prints
- Local Number:
- SIA Acc. 90-105 [SIA-SIA2008-3594]
- Full Record:
Using the Archives' Collections