SIA Acc. 99-031, Smithsonian Polka, 1855
- Smithsonian Polka, 1855
- This record consists of a musical score of the Smithsonian Polka composed by W. Bergman, a music teacher, and published by Hilbus and Hitz of Washington, D.C. The score is four pages long. It was originally a gift from Mrs. Herbert Hoover to the Charles D. Walcott family, who gave it to the Smithsonian Institution in May 1934
- Hoover, Lou Henry 1874-1944, Walcott, Charles D (Charles Doolittle) 1850-1927, Bergman, W, Hilbus and Hitz
- Manuscripts, Collection descriptions
- Local Number:
- SIA Acc. 99-031
- Physical Description:
- 0.43 cu. ft. (1 12x17 box)
Finding Aids to Personal Papers and Special Collections in the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Table of Contents
Smithsonian Polka, 1855
|Repository:||Smithsonian Institution Archives, Washington, D.C. Contact us at email@example.com.|
|Quantity:||0.43 cu. ft. (1 12x17 box)|
|Language of Materials:||English|
This accession consists of the musical score of the Smithsonian Polka composed by W. Bergman, a music teacher, and published by Hilbus and Hitz of Washington, DC. The score is four pages long. It was originally a gift from Mrs. Herbert Hoover to the Charles D. Walcott family, who gave it to the Smithsonian Institution in May 1934.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
- Bergman, W.
- Hilbus and Hitz.
- Hoover, Lou Henry, 1874-1944
- Walcott, Charles D. (Charles Doolittle), 1850-1927
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 99-031, , Smithsonian Polka
Using the Archives' Collections