SIA Acc. 99-005, National Museum of History and Technology (U.S.), Architectural Records, 1956
- National Museum of History and Technology (U.S.)
- Architectural Records, 1956
- These records consist of an architectural model of the Museum of History and Technology building, dated July 12, 1956, and labeled "Scheme D." Also included are two smaller models, probably used to show the massing of the building on the site.
- Architectural design, Museum buildings, Smithsonian buildings
- National Museum of American History Building (Washington, D.C.)
- Artifacts, Collection descriptions
- Local Number:
- SIA Acc. 99-005
- Physical Description:
- 0.43 cu. ft. (1 12x17 box)
Finding Aids to Official Records of the Smithsonian Institution Archives
Table of Contents
National Museum of History and Technology
Architectural Records, 1956
|General Information About This Collection|
|Repository:||Smithsonian Institution Archives, Washington, D.C. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Creator:||National Museum of History and Technology|
|Quantity:||0.43 cu. ft. (1 12x17 box)|
|Language of Materials:||English|
This accession consists of an architectural model of the Museum of History and Technology building, dated July 12, 1956, and labeled "Scheme D." Also included are two smaller models, probably used to show the massing of the building on the site.
This collection is indexed under the following access terms. These are links to collections with related topics, persons or places.
Physical Characteristics of Materials in the Collection
Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 99-005, National Museum of History and Technology , Architectural Records
"Scheme D" Model
Two Smaller Models
Using the Archives' Collections
Note: In order to access PDFs, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software which is available free of charge.